Our bioplastic cup lids are made from plants not oil and are certified commercially compostable. Note this lid is only suitable for cold use. It has a dome with x-slot and fit our 60, 90, 150, 200 & 280ml PLA Clear BioCups.
Diameter top: 76mm
Product size: 30mm H
Carton size: 42cm L x 24cm W x 35cm H
Carton total weight: 3.4kg
Pieces per carton: 1,000
Pieces per sleeve: 50
- Made from Ingeo™, a plant-based plastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy, performing excellently when serving cold food and drinks – smoothies, juices, fruit salads and museli etc.
- The carbon footprint of producing Ingeo™ bioplastic is up to 75% smaller than conventional plastics such as PET.
- These cups are the ONLY clear bioplastic cups certified commercially compostable to Australian AS 4736 standards. This is in addition to our European EN 13432 standards – read more.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly they have a 12 month shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
Our bioplastic cups and lids have a 12 month shelf life from date of purchase.
- Custom printing is our speciality. We offer free printing for orders above 50,000 units/size – learn more.
- Download poster highlighting the benefits of using PLA vs. PET.