Our tree-free clamshells are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Diameter top: 203mm
- Product size: 6mm H
- Carton size: 44cm L x 34cm W x 44cm H
- Carton total weight: 9kg
- Pieces per carton: 400
- Pieces per sleeve: 50
- Our takeaway bowls are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned. Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries. They are grease and water resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe)
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards. Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand
- We can work with your to design your own custom moulded pulp range – minimum order quantities 200,000 units/size.